- The Customer shall pay Taxi fare as informed by the call centre or as per the fare charged as available in OdishaTaxiBazaar. The customer shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi services.The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in ODISHATAXIBAZAAR & crosses the toll post.
- The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by ODISHATAXIBAZAAR is at the sole risk of the Customer and that ODISHATAXIBAZAAR disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, ODISHATAXIBAZAAR makes no representation or warranty that:
- The service will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by ODISHATAXIBAZAAR or due to the failure of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems. Without prejudice to the above, ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by ODISHATAXIBAZAAR to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if ODISHATAXIBAZAAR has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised ODISHATAXIBAZAAR of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The Customer shall indemnify ODISHATAXIBAZAAR from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which ODISHATAXIBAZAAR may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a taxi booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a taxi for the Customer.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the ODISHATAXIBAZAAR or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR in any way as ODISHATAXIBAZAAR, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of taxis done by the Customer.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the ODISHATAXIBAZAAR Cabs during the journey, ODISHATAXIBAZAAR will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform ODISHATAXIBAZAAR of the same in writing within 24hours of using the taxi or the services of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR.
- The courts of Odisha, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by ODISHATAXIBAZAAR or the agreement or arrangement between ODISHATAXIBAZAAR and the Customer.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at ODISHATAXIBAZAAR's website at www.odishataxibazaar.com or on the date that ODISHATAXIBAZAAR may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
- All calls made to our call centre are recorded by us for quality and training purposes.
- OdishaTaxiBazaar. does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mails sent from ODISHATAXIBAZAAR Taxis are free of viruses or other harmful components. ODISHATAXIBAZAAR Taxis will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- The offer is valid ONLY on ODISHATAXIBAZAAR and can be availed on cab Services and shall not be applicable to the black and yellow taxi (Kaali Peeli), Taxi for Sure cabs unless expressly communicated by on ODISHATAXIBAZAAR otherwise.
- The taxi/cabs services (“Services”) provided by third parties on the ODISHATAXIBAZAAR shall be the responsibility of the third party providing the Services and all claims shall be against that third party (“Service Provider”) providing the service to which the offer applies.
- Offers shall not be clubbed with other Offers as a matter of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR’s policy.
- You shall become ineligible to participate in this Offer if you are barred from using services of ODISHATAXIBAZAAR during Offer Period. ODISHATAXIBAZAAR reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of the Campaign/Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out by the Customer for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Campaign/Offer or otherwise by use of the service.
- ODISHATAXIBAZAAR disclaims all warranties, conditions or statements, whether express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, quality and / or fitness for the products or services included in this Offer, the Services or for any other purpose.
Hereinafter, wherever the word ' OdishaTaxiBazaar ' appears in this document and wherever the word ‘Customer’ or 'User' appears in this document, it represents the person who has booked the vehicle from OdishaTaxiBazaar after agreeing to all the below mentioned terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change and Moridez reserves the right to make the changes from time to time without any prior notice. Customers are requested to go through the policies every time before making the booking. OdishaTaxiBazaar is an online aggregator of vendors who rent out vehicles. It does not operate vehicle services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of vehicles to users, it has tied up with multiple vehicle rental vendors at different locations.